Our employees are our most valuable asset. Ensuring employee safety is paramount to the success of any project. Holes Incorporated employees are provided the finest safety training in the industry and are held to high safety standards. Employees are expected to develop safe work methods which are rigorously evaluated by our safety professionals.
Holes has adopted a safety first attitude. Our employees are trained to put safety before sales everyday on the job. No job is to be performed unless it can be safely performed. Our training includes but is not limited to the following:
- In-house safety and craft training
- Safety council safety and site specific training
- Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association introductory craft training and certification training
- 30 HR OSHA training
- Leadership Training
- Trench & Excavation Competent Person Training
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Competent Person Training
- Aerial work platform Competent Person Training
- Confined Space Competent Person Training
We strive to bring our customers and employees the safest working conditions free from any recognized hazards.
All Holes Incorporated craft employees are TWIC Card certified.
We believe that an essential key to safety is to provide the best service by expertly maintaining our equipment, tools, and machines - providing you with the safest working environment.