Concrete Breaking Capabilities
Holes Incorporated can safely break up and remove concrete, asphalt and stabilized base on the job site in an efficient manner. We have the tools and expertise required to get the job done correctly.
Our full array of equipment includes:
- Holes Incorporated is proud to introduce our newest high-tech tool which has been added to our stable of concrete demo tools – the Husqvarna DXR 140! This new addition allows Holes even greater capacity and precision demolishing ability. This super cool piece of equipment is bluetooth remote controlled with a 360-degree rotatable arm. It’s a very compact machine with a width of 31 inches, perfect for confined spaces. It can even climb stairs! Check out these photos from a recent project where we used the DXR 140 to demolish a vault wall.
- Broderson Hydra-Hammers – ideal for highways, parking lots and other open areas up to 12″ thick
- 500-700lb Hoe Ram mounted on CAT excavator – perfect for thicker concrete
- Hoe Ram – perfect for smaller jobs or areas with limited access
- Short-masted Broderson Hydra-Hammer – requires only 10 feet of overhead clearance