Here at Holes, we consider accident prevention of paramount importance. Accident control involves the safety and well-being of our employees, our contractors and the public.
The company has every desire to provide for its employees, a safe working environment. To accomplish this, we feel there is nothing more important than each of us making certain that:
- We strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries
- Employees perform a JSA prior to commencing work, make changes when necessary and update it after lunch. Engineering controls are put in place, work practices are followed and PPE is donned to protect our employees while working.
- When hazards are identified each employee has “Stop Work Authority” to notify all affected personnel and supervision to stop work, correct the issue, and resume work when safe to do so.
- We make every effort to maintain our equipment, tools, and machines in good repair.
- At Holes we study and develop safe work methods and train and audit our employees in these safe methods.
- Hazardous situations, which might result in a near miss or accident, are reported immediately to the proper supervisor, so that corrective action may be taken. Root cause investigations are commenced and lessons learned distributed.
- We strive to comply with Federal, State and Local laws regarding near misses, accident, and safe working conditions.
The success of our accident prevention program depends on the sincere, constant and the total cooperative efforts of the entire organization.
We therefore, ask that every employee of this company take seriously the matter of accident prevention and give an active support to the company’s safety program.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Ensuring employee safety is paramount to the success of any project. Holes Incorporated employees are provided the finest safety training in the industry and are held to high safety standards. Employees are expected to develop safe work methods which are rigorously evaluated by our safety professionals.
Holes has adopted a safety first attitude. Our employees are trained to put safety before sales everyday on the job. No job is to be performed unless it can be safely performed. Our training includes but is not limited to the following:
- In-house safety and craft training
- Safety council safety and site specific training
- Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association introductory craft training and certification training
- 30 HR OSHA training
- Leadership Training
- Trench & Excavation Competent Person Training
- Respirable Crystalline Silica Competent Person Training
- Aerial work platform Competent Person Training
- Confined Space Competent Person Training
We strive to bring our customers and employees the safest working conditions free from any recognized hazards.
All Holes Incorporated craft employees are TWIC Card certified.
- Contractors Safety Council
- ISN Networld
- Houston Area Safety Council
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas
- Industrial Safety Training Council
- Brazosport Safety Council
- Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend
- Safety Council of the Texas Mid-Coast
- Safety Council of the SWLA
- First Advantage
Our Safety Numbers
- 2022 – 2023 EMR: .98
- 2021 TRIR: 0.0